Thursday 18 February 2016

Welcome to Olis diary.

You are not here by mistake so am gonna start by saying welcome to Olisdiary.com. I will be an anonymous blogger/poster because this will give me room to use some of my private life matters as an example as we commence on this relationship road together.

This blog will dwell on everything that has got to do with relationships and when I say everything, I mean everything…..there will be no restriction of words cos we are dwelling on matter of the heart.

I know the beautiful and at the same time the hellish things we all go through in our relationships be we single or married…but not to worry this blog is here to guide and answer all of your questions and if you would want to reach me privately to share your experience or you just want to have someone you can talk to, I will be here for you..i will be your best friend and your great confidant…your secrets are safe with me.


So let’s enjoy the ride together cos I will be your relationship guide and i want us to come out better and stronger and am talking to my fellow girls especially cos we are tired of been at the recieving end.

Motto: The best revenge you can give to any erring boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, husband, spouse, friend or whatever name you define your relationship, is to be successful.

I will be very much active in the comment section interacting with everyone cos this is me with my arms wide open.

N.B:I will give myself a day interval so as to prepare my post for you guys…so say I post on Monday, you won’t see me till Wednesday then Friday then Sunday then Tuesday so hope you guys get.. Once again welcome to OLISDIARY.

You can reach me on oliviasdiary1@gmail.com

15 comments:

  1. Welcome on board dearest Olivia. I'll be looking forward to your relationship posts. BTW, thanks for visiting my blog

    Alabekee's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much...i really apprecite your visit

      Delete
  2. Awwwwh big hug you are welcome on this exciting blogsphere

    trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gladly accepting the hug... Thanks for the welcome

      Delete
  3. Hello olivia you welcome...looking forward to exciting stories from you..

    Glowyshoes's blog

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch.. Will definately tell my story

      Delete
  4. Great vision. Welcome to the blogosphere. Can I tell you something I've learnt already. As you help others succeed, you help yourself along without knowing. And you change tremendously.

    Looking forward to your posts. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is really warm..thanks so much..i pray i help others through my personal stories

      Delete
  5. Welcome Olivia!!! can't wait for your cool posts!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Olivia!!! Looking forward to reading your lovely posts. Kisses from Diana.
    http://www.kebbadianasblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome dear. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ayandola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmn! Ghen ghen!! Eeezz not a joking things sam sam oh! This Bae is on a Mission.. **Adjust Shaky Shaky chair :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love anonymous bloggers i think they are more open to telling their stories. love it already.

    https://changingpostcodes.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The comment writers Or Anonymous Persons except stated otherwise. Thanks for stopping by.